Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Omada is hiring a Clinical Science Liaison to interact with our customer (self-insured employers, payers, and health systems) clinical leadership, with a focus on representing our research and the clinical rigor of our program. This role will work with Omada’s sales, business development, and customer support team to ensure clinically-appropriate communication of clinical program, research, and health economic data. Your day-to-day will include traveling to customer meetings, working with business development to secure and strengthen our partnerships, and bringing insights back to our product teams to enhance our program. This position reports to Omada’s Vice President of Medical Affairs and could be San Francisco based or remote.
You are passionate about leveraging technology to support health behavior change in chronic disease. You are a successful clinical leader with a background in business, clinical informatics, or health care management. You want to help U.S. purchasers of healthcare (employers, health plans, risk-bearing provider groups) understand the value of digital behavioral medicine, an innovative new approach for delivering group-based counseling for behavior change. And most importantly, you are creative and love to think strategically about providing care at scale in new ways.
- Meet with Omada’s customers during pre- and post-sale, especially the clinical leadership (corporate Medical Directors, Chief Medical Officers, etc.). Interactions will include email, phone, web-conference, and in-person.
- Work side-by-side with our commercial team, including business development, sales, and partnerships to deliver a stellar customer experience.
- Develop and train field sales staff on proper messaging for clinical and health-economic materials (slides, white papers, FAQs).
- Speak on behalf of Omada at appropriate clinical and customer trade conferences.
- Stay current on diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and weight management best practices to leverage proven techniques to enhance program engagement and outcomes.
- Deliver customer insights back to the product, business development, and research teams to inform future directions.
- 1-2 years industry experience in a BD, sales, consulting, or management role.
- Degree in a health field (e.g., PharmD, PhD, MD, NP, RN). Relevant fields include medicine, nursing, nutrition, or pharmacology.
- Ability to travel as much as 60% (current and potential customers, conferences.
- Master’s degree such as an MPH, MBA, MS or equivalent in epidemiology/biostatistics, clinical informatics, healthcare management, business, or health policy.
- Additional background or interest in health technology, informatics, or telemedicine.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.