Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We are looking for a Director of Sales Operations to play a key role in driving our commercial organization’s performance and efficiency. In this role, you will report to the Senior Director of Commercial Operations & Strategy and work directly with the Sales and Customer Success teams to create and oversee scalable processes focused on increasing sales productivity and efficiency. You will also become the go-to person and subject matter expert in our core sales operations functions including sales forecasting, territory planning, alignment, targeting, incentive compensation, data governance, and sales metrics.
- Serve as a leader and trusted advisor to field sales managers on pricing, non-standard deal terms, and business teams; serve as an escalation point to business partners and ensure compliance with business approval policies
- Partner cross functionally to support alignment and execution of Omada’s go to market strategy
- Oversee and support Omada’s sales forecasting processes, including pipeline reviews with sales leadership through capacity planning for cross functional teams
- Coach and mentor your team
- Ensure best practice solutions are implemented for territory alignment and targeting
- Responsible for end-to-end incentive compensation process including preparing IC plan,
goal settings for multiple sales forces, regular updates on sales performance KPIs, IC
payouts and IC reporting
- Recommend ways to evolve our business processes to increase sales effectiveness
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in sales operations, sales, or FP&A
- Experience in both large, well-run public companies and smaller, high-growth
companies is a plus
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- An understanding of cross-functional interdependencies in achieving company strategy
- A proven track record and passion for people management and professional
- Advanced excel, SFDC, and experience with leveraging multiple databases to drive
models and analysis forward.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and systems skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Finance, or related field
You will love this job if you are:
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Able to take charge and create a path forward while dealing with an evolving organization; creating clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Energized by the task at hand - to scale a growing organization's sales operations function
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.