At Bitglass, we are on a mission to protect enterprise data as it moves beyond the firewall to the new frontiers of cloud and mobile. Our innovative technologies transcend the network perimeter to deliver zero-day, total data protection for the enterprise, anywhere data goes, anytime.
We are looking for a senior member of the analytics team to help operate, improve, and evolve Bitglass analytics platform. The ideal candidate is expected to contribute to all aspects of our engineering process -- including debugging operational issues, production performance tuning, data analysis, infrastructure, and algorithm design and implementation. You will be working closely with sales engineer, support, DevOps, PM, and QA teams and help to mentor junior team members.
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- 7+ years of experience in the design and implementation of large-scale enterprise/cloud applications with emphasis on system infrastructure.
- Strong background in databases (RDB and NoSQL), messaging systems, workflow, cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred), scalability.
- Experience in analytics and security applications is preferred.
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms is a plus.
- Fluent in software development process and hands-on skills on Python, Go, C/C++, and Java.
- Good communicator and a team player.
- Stock options and 401k plan
- Generous company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.