At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for a highly organized, detail oriented superstar to join our team as Executive Assistant to Casper’s CFO and SVP of Global Retail and Wholesale. You are a trusted professional and will act as an extension of the leadership team in terms of voice, judgment and decision making. You should serve as a role model for executive assistants at Casper, in terms of project management, professional maturity, and demeanor, anticipating and planning for needs, pace, advising and coordinating solutions to day-to-day problems. You are comfortable managing highly sensitive information and maintain incredibly high standards of confidentiality. You minimize conflicts and maximize productivity for executives, enabling them to do their best work.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Extensive scheduling, monitoring and prioritizing of the day-to-day
- Monitor, anticipate and coordinate personal calendars and activities - ad hoc personal requests
- Manage confidential and personal records for Executives which may include monitoring inboxes and coordinating documents for meetings, couriers and review.
- Coordinate and schedule large internal meetings involving the CFO, SVP and Executives underneath them, including board meetings, senior leadership meetings, and other daily meetings while monitoring and anticipating scheduling conflicts; ensure Executives are on kept on schedule and on time for meetings
- Source and manage corporate hotel partners and coordinate planning for large Casper events/meetings
- Arrange all travel including flights, hotels, ground transportation and create detailed itineraries; obtain visas, passports or any other travel documents for any and all Executives
- Assist with setup and planning of monthly internal events
- Coordinate onboarding programs for all new team members hired into the organizations of the CFO and SVP Global Retail & Wholesale
Our dream candidate is...
- 6-12 years minimum experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting C-level Executives; CFO a plus
- Demonstrates ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and successfully
- Strong project management skills; one who thinks ahead and anticipated needs -- from the most mundane to the most complicated
- Heavy calendar, travel, meeting planning experience required
- Excellent Mac skills & superior proficiency in Google Calendar
- Rolls up sleeves and digs in - no task is too small
- Adhere to confidentiality and sensitive information
- Strong written and oral communication skills while maintaining a warm and professional demeanor
- Flexible availability (M-F 8a-7p) including nights/weekends
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, participation in our bonus program, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates and a large selection of snacks and breakfast in the office.
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!