HoneyBook is looking for a performance marketer for our Wedding Spot team. This person will be at the heart of making Wedding Spot a thriving meeting place between wedding vendors and couples. Aside from Wedding Spot’s powerful organic traffic, the performance marketing role functions as a key lever driving both couples and vendors to the platform.. This dual growth function will enable measurable growth for market expansions.
We are looking for someone who understands the incredible opportunity we have to transform the $160 billion wedding industry. Wedding Spot is on a mission to provide pricing transparency to the events industry to help consumers discover the perfect venues for their big day and to allow venues to connect with the right clients to grow their business. We currently list over 12,000 venues across the US and have helped over 10 million users with their event planning needs. We want to reach millions more with your help.
Here are a few of the things you’ll do:
- Run digital acquisition programs: end-to-end (Facebook, IG, Search, LinkedIn, etc) while driving strategy and tactical changes drawing from data insights
- Redefine marketing strategy at Wedding Spot, driving enormous growth in our user acquisition channels to impact our top-line
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Engineering to hit and exceed our status quo KPIs
- Manage significant marketing budget
- Create and automate dashboards and reports to enable actionable analyses
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in a paid user acquisition marketing function at a B2C technology company (startup preferred, bonus points for e-commerce/travel industry) managing digital campaigns to acquire & engage users throughout the funnel
- Exceptional problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills with practical experience
- Proven ability to autonomously juggle multiple projects at any one time
- Relentless attention and focus on data and details
- Team player mentality
- Strong passion for marketing and consumer businesses
- Creative talent to draft and iterate on copy and design assets
- Significant experience in running A/B tests and acting on those results
- Undergraduate degree in analytical field a plus
The Good Stuff
- Mission driven. You'll be joining more than just another startup--our members are at the heart of everything we do; in fact, we invite them to co-work in our office and collaborate with us on the product itself.
- Impact. We move quickly and encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box-thinking and innovation; be ready to fail fast and often!
- Compensation. We offer a competitive salary and meaningful equity based on merit.
- Benefits + Perks. From wellness programs to unlimited paid time off and exceptional family leave policies, the health and happiness of our employees is foremost.
- Provisions. We give you the tools you need to get your job done and we provide a fully stocked kitchen and bar, happy hours, catered meals, and awesome company events.
More about HoneyBook:
HoneyBook believes in a world where creative entrepreneurs are able to make a living doing what they love. HoneyBook provides these entrepreneurs an easy way to manage all their jobs seamlessly, so they can spend more time doing what they love, and less time on the administrative and marketing pains of running a small business.
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge - our primary customers today are creative businesses, which accounts for $150B per year in the US. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in four years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the creative entrepreneur space. To date, HoneyBook is backed by investors such as Norwest Venture Partners, AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs such as Aleph, and Hillsven.