About the Opportunity
StellaService transforms the way companies measure and improve customer experience. Our software and data solutions include employee engagement tools and objective performance measurement.
The Integration Engineer will play a key role in client implementations, responsible for the design and and execution of integrations between Stella and customer’s environments. This new role will work within the Customer Success Implementation team and partner with customer success managers, sales engineers, product managers, and developers to ensure new and existing clients have a seamless experience implementing the full value of our cloud based solutions.
- Responsible for the successful execution of client integration solutions, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Build, and deploy client specific integrations with a variety of contact center and in-store technologies, from standardized CRM or ticketing platforms to customized home grown solutions.
- Define data schemas and build mappings between systems.
- Develop knowledge and expertise in existing and emerging technologies deployed within customer environments.
- Provide vital feedback to product and development teams to expand and refine best in class solutions.
- Deliver consistent on-time execution of integrations.
- Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with solutions.
- Work closely with technical support, product managements, and engineering teams to resolve issues as needed.
- Positive, can-do attitude, and dedicated to continuous improvement
- Fast learner, passionate about technology and software, and always looking forward to learn about new techniques and technologies
- 5-7 experience in deployment and iteration of SaaS enterprise software solutions, solutions architecture, and customer implementations
- Ability to communication effectively with internal and external resources with various levels of technical knowledge and expertise
- Working knowledge:
- Communication protocols like FTP/SFTP/HTTP
- Utilizing APIs to performed system integrations
- Building scripts / applications to import / export data from legacy systems
- IT network administration/support
- Single Sign On, SAML, protocols
- Database technologies, including SQL language proficiency
- Preferred experience:
- Administering and configuring various contact center or retail technology stacks, such as telephony systems, CTI, IVR, Chat, SMS, CRM, OMS, POS Workforce Management, etc.
- Salesforce APEX development and maintaining managed packages
- Oracle Products, specifically Oracle Service Cloud
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent professional experience
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At StellaService, we love EVERYBODY! We celebrate our differences and believe that they add to our company's inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration and overall success. StellaService is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.