About the Opportunity
StellaService transforms the way companies measure and improve customer experience. Our software and data solutions include employee engagement tools and objective performance measurement.
Stella is seeking Client Success Managers to join our team and help service and drive client success for our roster of leading brands and retailers. You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate and dedicated team tasked with growing StellaService at a rapid rate. The Accounts Team is responsible for onboarding, training, supporting, engaging and renewing clients across the company’s products.
- Responsible for the end-to-end relationship of Stella’s “Select” (i.e., smaller) accounts
- Manage the client onboarding, development and renewal phases of the customer lifecycle
- Begin and develop new processes and procedures geared towards the Select client segment.
- Analyze product usage trends and take action to ensure client success
- Work to identify and/or develop expansion opportunities within Select accounts
- Present to customer service and operations customer teams
- Collaborate with Stella’s product, marketing and sales teams to ensure client success within this client segment
- Address day-to-day product and data-related questions from clients
- Proactively engage with clients to gather feedback and advocate customer needs/issues towards product enhancement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience performing data analysis and managing data sets
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform
- Experience using a Client/Customer Success platform
- Must love multi-tasking
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work within a team environment, including with remote team members
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At StellaService, we love EVERYBODY! We celebrate our differences and believe that they add to our company's inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration and overall success. StellaService is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics