About the Opportunity
StellaService transforms the way companies measure and improve customer experience. Our software and data solutions include employee engagement tools and objective performance measurement.
StellaService is seeking an Account Executive to join our team and help maintain and expand existing client relationships and add to our growing roster of clients using our Stella Connect product. Stella Connect is a SaaS solution that helps organizations motivate, reward and continually improve the performance of their front-line staff. As an Account Executive you will cultivate relationships with our most targeted prospects and customers, learn about their biggest challenges, and fit our solution to their needs.
- Acquire new customers and drive Annual Recurring Revenue
- Expand current customers Annual Recurring Revenue with the Client Success Team
- Support the team in building an outbound pipeline of new and expansion opportunities
- Develop relationships with senior leaders at targeted accounts and add value by being a subject matter expert
- Present the Stella Connect solution to executive leadership
- Meet prospects in person when needed (travel 25%)
- Work with internal departments to coordinate resources and drive deals to close
- Negotiate pricing and business terms
- Coordinate schedules to close deals within an expected timeframe
- 5+ years of proven experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Record of consistently meeting objectives and exceeding targets at top-performing organizations
- Passion for great customer service
- Ability to stay organized in a constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At StellaService, we love EVERYBODY! We celebrate our differences and believe that they add to our company's inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration and overall success. StellaService is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.