MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
Are you excited by cloud, security, and mobile?
We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we scale to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base.
As an integral member of the executive team, the Vice President of Sales executes and maintains a sales plan and strategy for achieving annual quotas and revenue targets for the company's products and services across the APAC region. The Vice President of Sales enhances the company’s strategic decisions by providing key market intelligence based on interactions with clients, prospects, and other market players. The Vice President of Sales will manage MobileIron’s APAC sales teams and strategically drive revenue growth and increases in margin.
- To develop and articulate a coherent sales strategy for multiple market segments across multiple channels
Forecasting and achieving quarterly targets, sales plans, compensation structures and customer segmentation
- Communicating corporate strategy, providing direction and removing barriers to allow the sales force to increase revenues
- To develop key partnerships, relationships and alliances with strategic channel partners, mobile providers and professional services organisations
- To play a key role on the senior management team, significantly contributing to the overall corporate strategy
- To act as a mentor to sales executives across the region
- To provide guidance and leadership to create excitement in the sales organisation
- To enhance team performance skills through mentoring, training or replacement
- To identify, attract, develop and retain world class sales talent to the organisation
Required Experience and Skills:
- A track record of success as the Vice President of Sales in a multi-million dollar, global technology
company in the mobile security, MDM, EMM space
- Prior experience building a world-class sales organisation for an organisation with revenues in excess of $500m
- Prior experience developing sales strategies and methodologies to facilitate rapid growth
- A reputation as “industry leader” – possessing the passion and leadership ability to propel the company to the forefront in performance and revenue generation
- The ability to develop key partnerships with Fortune 1,000 accounts
- Exceptional leadership skills with strategic and tactical abilities
- Strong resilience coupled with the ability to build a “change agenda”
- The ability to overcome obstacles / barriers, having worked within an organisation that has attained significant international stature whilst retaining an entrepreneurial spirit
- Language skills in Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin) are a bonus
The following personal attributes will also be highly regarded:
- Inspiring – you are an executive with confidence and a strong presence who will take an interest in developing those around you and will add value to all constituencies (customers, salespeople, company executives and the Board of Directors)
- Passionate about success
- Analytically minded and metrics-oriented, with the ability to sift through data in order to craft effective sales strategies
A mature team player, who has:
- the ability to think abstractly, particularly as it relates to an evolving sales model; and
- collaborative skills and motivation to work effectively with others in forging consensus
- Someone with keen business judgement, focus and the ability to see “the big picture’ whilst maintaining attention to detail
- A master presenter and outstanding communicator, both written and verbally, who will have no fear in presenting to customers and the Board of Directors
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- The classic definition of a “road warrior” – you actually prefer to be out in the field with your reps and in front of customers