MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
The Escalation Team delivers next level support for high profile customers, for difficult situations, as well as mentoring the support team and providing detailed management of incidents and problems to C-Level execs. If the business needs action, then the Escalation Team attempts to deliver. We work closely with all levels of engineering and support as well as sales and advocacy to make sure that technical and political issues are handled appropriately. We need to expand and are looking to have someone join us who can represent us in technical discussions as well as showing a strong ability to listen to customers and call people to action based on your unique 6th sense.
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role
- Strong understanding of the business impact of technical issues and decisions
- Technical understanding of Enterprise product integration; AD, Exchange, Sharepoint, Firewalls, Load Balancers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with executive staff members both internally and externally
- Availability for weekend customer escalations during high priority issues, and support management rotations
What you’ve done…
- 7-9 years of experience in a customer support role.
- 2+ Years in managing customer escalations.
- A history working in a support organization for Enterprise customers
- Experience with compliance and security requirements in the enterprise
- Built and delivered reports and data in a support/customer centric organization