MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
• Enterprise grade sales professional with proven track record in solution selling
• Candidate with mobility background
• Strong working knowledge of end-point security and cloud technologies
• Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential for MobileIron
• Competitive and goal oriented
• Self motivated team player
• 10+ years experience
• Medium sized enterprise farming skills plus new business hunting track record
• Work with partner’s in an indirect model
• Direct touch with major prospects and customers (proven case studies necessary)
• Indirect & Direct sales experience
• Consistent achievement of quota and revenue goals
• 5 years software & applications sales for a technology company
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
We are building a team of highly experienced sales professionals with deep knowledge in the area of complex sales and technology. The ideal candidate will have worked extensively with channel and carrier partners.
Together with our partner channel you will generate new business and new markets. Also, you will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide data initiatives within different market segment. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and reference able customers. Developing sales with channel and carrier partners will be integral.
Qualifications & skills
• Proficient in using Salesforce
• SaaS and software licencing experience
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
• Strong qualification and identification skills