MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
A key element in our North America GTM is a strong MM/SB and channel sales strategy. Our Commercial Sales Representatives will be responsible for driving sales into an existing MM/SB install customer base and acquiring net new customers. The ideal rep will be successful at upselling customers to higher level mobile solutions, renewing existing maintenance and subscription renewals, and acquiring net new customers. They will leverage MobileIron partners/channel to manage their customers and opportunities to closure.
What you’ll be doing
As a Commercial Sales Account Manager, you’ll be tasked with the development and support our channel to increase sales to end users in this customer segment. Selling motions include prospecting with partners, customer consultations, demonstrations, working with procurement and closing business successfully. The position will include channel enablement, demand generation and selling with partners. Key activities also include but are not limited to partner and end user meetings/conference calls, Zoom presentations, qualifying and structuring solutions to meet the customer’s requirements, issuing quotations, securing technical wins, and aligning MobileIron resources to support partners, the end users, and sales process. The channel at MobileIron consists of VARs, national resellers, and operators.
Who you are
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
• Ability to manage an enterprise software sales cycle and close opportunities in an inside sales capacity
• Develop channel partner relationships to build a virtual sales team in your designated region
• Maintain up to date SFDC opportunity info and accurate forecasts
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to prioritize a high volume of tasks, partner/customer requests, and initiatives to meet quarterly objectives.
• Self-motivated, with a positive can do attitude, and a track record with the ability to execute
What you’ve done
• Preferred 2-3 years of quota carrying and inside selling experience
• A proven track record of meeting/exceeding quota on a quarterly/annual basis
• Experience working with partners/channel to manage territory, customers and opportunities to closure
• Must be able to conduct virtual meetings and present via WebEx with confidence
• Experience in selling SAAS, mobility and/or security software desired
• Experience using SFDC and MSFT Office applications
• Bachelor’s degree required