MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
- MobileIron is looking for an experienced advisory services resource to support our enterprise customer base in effectively planning and implementing mobility programs and solutions involving the MobileIron product suite. The role combines IT and management consulting, guidance, training, and best practices delivery with product expertise. The role may also include coaching and enablement of consulting, system integration, and deployment partners focused on building their own services delivery offerings.
- It is critical that this resource have exceptional time management, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills to effectively lead large, complex consulting engagements. Proficiency in project management techniques and tools is mandatory. It is also critical that this resource have the proper technical skills and background to advise customers on product features and capabilities within a variety of technical environments. In addition this individual will be required to develop and deliver best practices materials to empower our customers to deploy MobileIron in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Understand customers’ business and technical requirements
- Identify key stakeholders
- Determine the optimal engagement approach based on project needs and requirements
- Perform security assessments and risk analysis.
- Research and implement the latest security standards, systems and best practices.
- Design the engagement, including key milestones and deliverables
- Develop the project plan and guide the day-to-day execution of the project
- Guide the engagement scope, team, status reporting and issues management
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Monitor and manage scope; Manage all documentation
- Provide best practices guidance to customers
- Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders, including designing and delivering workshops, as needed
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to establish a security risk management program or other programs
- Train/transfer knowledge to appropriate customer representatives
- Support customers and partners in their delivery efforts
- Prepare high quality deliverables to support engagement execution
- Solicit and capture customers’ requirements and feedback
- Codify knowledge and lessons learned into best practices documentation and guidance
- Work with the Customer Success, Marketing and Engineering teams to process and manage customers’ inputs
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Understanding of networking
- Understanding of SSL certificates
- Understanding of typical enterprise IT components (Microsoft Exchange, LDAP, IdP, ActiveSync, Firewalls, etc)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex IT environments (Virtual machines, load balancers, clustered environments, etc)
- Expert troubleshooting and reasoning skills
- Experience in client server architectures
- Possess a strong understanding of mobile industry and its implementations in the enterprise space.
- Understanding the mobile landscape and platforms like iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry (BES)
- Knowledge of Security Consulting including security assessments and risk analysis, standards and best practices
- 3+ years experience in professional services from enterprise software companies in a Professional Services capacity OR major consulting firms (PwC, Accenture, KPMG, IBM GS, Deloitte, E&Y, et al)
- Experience working directly with customers in pre and post-sales, project management, and technical delivery roles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (presentation, verbal, and written) ; capable of briefing OCIO/OCTO level staff on a regular basis
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and properly manage expectations
- Proven ability to think strategically and acting tactically
- Experience with articulating complex, client-driven technical concepts
- Demonstrable self-motivation and good business acumen, with a proven track record of successful client consulting
- Proven experience working in a newly developing, fast paced, market.
- Functioned in a highly independent / autonomous manner; working remotely on behalf of the organization and interfacing with key clients regularly
- Established key client relationships organically through high-quality service/consultant delivery
- Successful track record in mixed client environments (I.e. Small companies, fortune 100 and government)
- Successfully managed >10 high-visibility, advisory implementation projects at once
- IT project management experience
- Proficiency in project management techniques and tools
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent; ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred