Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
As Agari’s Sales Commission Analyst, you will work cross-functionally with various teams to administer the day-to-day affairs of sales compensation plans, quota setting and crediting process. This includes, but not limited to, the plan distribution, monthly earnings calculations, accrual calculations, and account reconciliations. You will act as the key liaison between Sales and Finance, communicating at all levels within both teams.
- Understand and execute calculations on all compensation plans, ensuring payments are accurate, complete, and in compliance with company policy + practice.
- Provide high quality + timely communication to the field and sales management, meeting their informational and reporting needs; communicating complex logic and analysis that is easily understandable to the team.
- Manage and maintain data participant information including territory assignments, quotas, crediting, and commission validation in Xactly.
- Track, research and resolve commission calculation-related inquiries and exceptions, including disputes and appeals.
- Work with Accounting and Payroll teams to communicate and process monthly commission payments accurately and on time.
- Draft and coordinate with management regarding status of personal plan acceptance to ensure compliance and timeliness
- Support the design and implementation of sales compensation plans, policies, and processes each fiscal year (or as needed) to support the business objectives, as well as in the design and reporting of sales compensation related management metrics and KPI’s
- Provide input and recommendations for streamlining processes and making process improvements
- Accurately record monthly General Ledger entries and reconcile variable compensation accounts in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate and plan for the upcoming transition to ASC 606 and other compliance or regulatory changes as well as support annual audit deliverables related to compensation payouts + testing of sales compensation processes.
- Train Sales new hires on sales compensation plans and system.
Your Keys to Success
In this role, you will gain invaluable experience assisting with the ongoing development of the sales compensation structure and processes for both US and International teams. Your organization, self-motivation, and your proven capability of prioritizing multiple responsibilities while meeting strict goals and deadlines, will be your keys to success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Finance/Business Administration
- 5+ years of Sales Compensation, Sales Operations, and/or Finance experience
- Proven relationship building and problem-solving abilities at all levels (IC’s, Management, Executive Leadership)
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with high discretion
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Xactly and Salesforce.com
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)