TigerConnect is currently seeking a Client Account Executive (CAE) to work within our Client Organization to manage the relationship and renewals for specific clients. With an entrepreneurial spirit, you will effectively network with the C-Level, VP’s, and other select leadership in order to achieve successful execution of renewals and the identification of upsell opportunities. The CAE must be an active listener and strategic thinker in order to identify the client's goals and objectives for Clinical Communication. The CAE will use this insight to identify value-based Use Cases which will increase user adoption, drive upsells, support successful client renewals and, ultimately, contribute to overall revenue goals. The CAE will be able to recognize opportunities where TigerConnect products can provide additional value to our clients and are ultimately responsible for overall customer satisfaction. This is a wonderful opportunity to become part of the growing TigerConnect team, with the potential to help define the vision for how we grow.
What You’ll Own:
- Establish relationships for an assigned group of clients
- Execute tailored outreach plans to gain access to the client leadership and top product users.
- Partner with customers to understand their business goals, timelines, priorities, and metrics of success.
- Leverage emails, phone calls, LinkedIn, and other communication vehicles to effectively connect with the customer and better understand how they are using TigerConnect at a grassroots level.
- Relay important findings such as Use Cases and overall usage trends to internal management, sales team and marketing.
- Partner with sales and implementation to ensure smooth transitions of service.
- Identify and provide client data to assist sales on upsell opportunities.
- Manage the renewal process for assigned clients
- Coordinate sales demos for clients with identified opportunities.
- Proactively identify high risk customers, escalate issues as necessary and make recommendations about how best to remedy any issues that arise.
- Analyze and monitor customer usage data to draw insights regarding the client’s internal workflows with the product.
- Communicate client usage data to the client with the goal of modifying user behavior, increasing user productivity and driving further adoption.
- Conduct regular check ins with clients and send regular utilization reports to select customers as necessary.
- Conduct annual Executive Business Reviews with clients.
- Research healthcare and technology industry practices and apply them to TigerConnect’s business goals
- Gather and assess client satisfaction
- Track and record interactions with clients
- Responsible for keeping Gainsight and Salesforce up-to-date
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Have a BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 3+ years of work experience
- 2 number of years in a client facing position
- Proven track record working in a customer-facing environment increasing client engagement and satisfaction.
- Experience with Salesforce or other related CRM technology
- Start up or small business background a BIG plus.
- Previous experience in a technology or healthcare sales environment a plus.
- Previous experience in a SaaS, Mobility or Cloud related industries a plus.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Excellent relationship skills
- Ability to adapt approach and demeanor to match shifting demands and different situations.
- Be an effective communicator across all levels of management
- Be persuasive and adaptable with a positive attitude
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to analyze customer usage data and develop recommendations based upon those data insights.
- Accountable – holds self (and others) accountable for their commitments
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to successfully plan and prioritize work to meet personal and team objectives.
- Ability to prioritize customer needs and elevate issues that will have the most impact on customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Ability to think strategically –able to focus on big picture goals and not get stuck in the day-to-day details
- Ability to problem-solve & negotiate effectively.
- High interest in sales and business development.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and operate effectively, even when things are not defined or the way forward is not certain –makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.