TigerConnect is currently seeking Lead Development Representatives to work within our Client Organization to lead the prospecting of potential new clients. With an entrepreneurial spirit, you will effectively network with the C-Level, VP’s and other select leadership in order to achieve successful execution. This is a wonderful opportunity to become part of the growing TigerConnect team, with the potential to help define the vision for how we grow.
What You’ll Own:
- Prospect and research new clients across assigned territory
- Book meetings and product demonstrations for the Director of Enterprise Sales
- Research healthcare and technology industry practices and apply them to TigerConnect’s business goals
- Responsibility to keep Salesforce up-to-date
- Execute outreach plan to gain access to the C Suite and below by making calls, utilizing LinkedIn, and sending emails; effectively use a portfolio of content to facilitate email introductions
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Have a BS/BA in Business Administration or related field.
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Previous experience in a SaaS, Mobility or Cloud related industries
- Experience with Salesforce
- Previous experience in a non-retail sales environment
What You Bring to the Table:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be an effective communicator across all levels of management; Persuasive
- Positive attitude, adaptability, prioritization, multi-tasker and effectively work under pressure
- Demonstrate problem solving & negotiation skills
- High interest in sales and business development
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.