TigerConnect has opened an exciting new role as Strategic Operations Manager working with the Chief Strategy Officer. A successful candidate will be highly organized and proactive with excellent communication skills and organizational awareness, as well as a strong background in operations and special projects within a tech company.
This senior-level strategic partner will work closely with the CSO to create and execute on strategic plans as an organization to successfully execute on the next major growth phase. The Strategic Operations Manager will manage a wide range of projects and collaborate with senior leadership and all members of the organization to ensure that the Chief Strategy Officer’s vision and objectives are represented. This is very much a generalist position that will ultimately aim to optimize the performance of all levels of the organization.
What You'll Own:
- Work closely with the Chief Strategy Officer to execute on departmental and company objectives.
- Review and collaborate to optimize business and operational processes, working with departmental heads to implement strategic initiatives.
- Represent the Chief Strategy Officer in meetings (both internal and external), emails, phone conversations, etc.
- Assist in executing on plans to reduce costs, improve processes, and generally increase ROI.
- Identify and Successfully Collaborate with Non-Revenue Generating Strategic Integration Partners.
- Create and distribute material necessary for sales trainings and enablement.
- Share feedback with internal teams at TigerConnect to improve partner interactions and overall solution offerings
What You Bring to the Table:
- Proven success (minimum 3 years) in generalist Operational and/or Administrative role(s) within a tech environment.
- Strong project delivery skills; you’ve worked cross functionally with all departments across an organization and can take ideas and turn them into sound action plans, following through to ensure execution
- Affinity for managing ambiguity and operating effectively, even when tasks are not defined or the way forward is not certain
- Commercial mindedness with tactical understanding of business and sales
- Exceptional relationship building skills; background identifying, creating, and maintaining partnerships and customer relationships
- Organized and analytical nature - you understand the importance of (and maybe even enjoy) documenting
- Strong working knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel, and Word is essential
- The ability to make sound decisions and represent the Chief Strategy Officer in his absence and without complete information
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.