Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHS product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, and safety is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHS risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
Cority is looking for an Angular Developer to be a part of our existing team. We are very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems and who thrive in challenging situations. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously and our team is a critical part of this success. We are looking for absolutely and only the best people.
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager, the Angular Developer is primarily responsible for designing and modifying base Cority software, as well as working with Product Development to develop software to meet client needs.
• Lead the initiative to improve the architecture, code-base and performance of the existing angular platform, as well as add new functionality down the road.
•Reviews completed software designs or prototypes with clients.
•Tests software and ensures that completed work correctly meets requirements.
•Works in conjunction with other developers on development projects and ensures that their work is compatible with, and does not duplicate the work of others.
•Diagnoses and repairs software problems or bugs, and assists clients with technical problems and helps to resolve those problems.
- 3+ years experience with Angular 4+ framework (angular 7.0 is preferred)
- Experience architecting medium/large size Angular applications from scratch
- Keeps up to date with the latest trends in angular and mobile development
- Redux design pattern and angular-redux, rxjs libraries
- Client-side testing using Protractor and Jasmine framework
- Strong front-end/UI skills – HTML/CSS (preferred)
- Mobile development (preferred)
- Offline web applications & service worker knowledge (preferred)
- Knowledge of progressive web apps (preferred)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Collegial work environment with a focus on career growth for employees
• 18 different native languages spoken among a workforce of 150, the diversity of our employees reflects that of our client base.
• Comprehensive medical coverag
e for you and your family. Our plan covers dental and most medical procedures with no deductible.
• Cority provides a generous healthcare spending account to ensure that finance isn’t a factor in the health choices you make for you or your family.
• We reimburse the costs of an annual gym membership (or any equivalent sports/fitness activity).
• Central location with all local amenities nearby, a lunch room with foosball and ping-pong and a view over the Toronto skyline.
• An active social committee that regularly arranges monthly social events such as employee sports days, international potlucks, Happy Hours, Holiday Party and our annual ping-pong tournament.
• Cority employees receive exclusive discounts to a huge variety of products and services. Employees have used these discounts to save money on rail tickets, car rentals, hotels, theatre tickets, laptops and sporting events.