ABOUT COHORT SOFTWARE, PART OF THE CORITY GROUP:
Cohort Software, part of the Cority group of companies, leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and Occupational Health software product to partner with organisations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way Occupational Health is managed.
Cohort Software stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. An ISO 27001 company based in the heart of Birmingham and one of the leading Midlands SME’s.
The key role of a Project Implementation Consultant is to be responsible for a timely and seamless delivery of software projects and training to new and existing clients. Project management throughout the process will be key to the final delivery and on successful implementation of the project will then be required to deliver tailored training to all end users.
Additional ‘ad-hoc’ courses, training and coaching that sit outside a project lifecycle will be required as and when required by the clients and will form the remit of this role.
Managing of data projects such as Data Extracts, Cleanse and Migrations, liaising directly with the Data Analyst team to provide a seamless delivery within the project milestones agreed with customers.
· Project Management – To manage a project throughout the lifecycle to a satisfactory completion
· Comprehending and translating client requirements for required system set-up
· Negotiating and issuing project time frames
· End User System Training - Both face to face and via remote Skype (recordings and live)
· Creation of bespoke client documentation and System set-up to client requirements
· SQL Report Writing/Training
· Nationwide travel with the requirement to stay away within the working week.
· Potential travel overseas
· Previous training experience is required
· Excellent Communication Skills and ability to build strong relationships with customers
· Strong project management skills
· Self-motivation and the ability to work on own
· Positive and proactive attitude
· Distinct advantage of experience of working with SQL