Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHSQ product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, safety and quality is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHSQ risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
- Work with the other members of the IT Department to resolve end-user problems and service requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage the Salesforce Internal Support Queue and escalate tickets (cases) to the Network Administrator and other IT staff when required.
- Install and support desktop end-user applications including Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, and Internet Explorer within established standards and guidelines.
- Troubleshoot problems with printing, e-mail, accessing the Internet, etc.
- Work with vendor support contacts such as Dell to resolve technical problems with desktop and laptop hardware and software.
- Reset Office365 and Windows Active Directory passwords and unlock user accounts.
- Keep the Computer Inventory in Salesforce up to date and coordinate ordering of new computers and peripherals.
- Maintain the list of authorized software applications and ensure computer images are in compliance with this list.
- Maintain standard images of all currently used computer and laptop models. Apply images to computers prior to deployment and create new images when required.
- Prepare new desktop and laptop computers for deployment and assist the user with the migration of user documents, Outlook PST files, etc. to the new computer when required.
- Securely wipe sensitive data from decommissioned computers and servers using DBAN or other approved method.
- Perform initial troubleshooting for VPN and network related issues and escalate to the Network Administrators when required in a timely manner.
- Ensure all laptops and desktops have Symantec anti-virus software installed and take appropriate steps to remove any suspected viruses or Trojans.
- Assist the Network Administrators with ensuring current I.T. security policies, guidelines and standards are followed
- Assist the other members of the IT. Department in preparing for ISO 27001 or other compliance audits
- Provide training to new employees on Office365 and other productivity applications.
- Assist with the administration and troubleshooting of extensions and voice mail on the Avaya VoIP phone system
- A graduate of a college or university program in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience working in a similar role.
- Must be highly organization with the ability to document and follow standard work practices.
- Basic network connectivity troubleshooting and Helpdesk ticket escalation procedures experience is mandatory.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 7 desktop operating system, Microsoft Office365, Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft MCP/MCSA/MCSE and CompTIA A+ certifications are preferred but not required.