WHO YOU ARE
You are responsible for driving and growing a diverse talent pipeline for our headquarters location in San Francisco, as well as several new color bars in SF, NYC, Dallas, DC and beyond. You will shape and deliver a progressive and scalable strategic staffing plan. You will partner with our operations team to create a workforce planning formula and strategy. You are a Greenhouse pro. You are goal-oriented, deadline driven and meaningful recruiting metrics satisfy you. You enjoy building lasting relationships with your hiring managers and candidates, and you have a tried and true process that gets results.
There is no typical day and that is what you love about recruiting . . .
Throughout the day you are in and out of strategy and planning meetings, you are learning how to disrupt an industry, you are problem solving the good stuff - growing pains. Your schedule is filled with phone screens, interviews, recruitment branding ideas and execution, updating social media, managing Slack attacks and a hearty email load. You work hard and you model what working smart is to your team.
- Lead and inspire a team of three recruiters
- Constantly streamline and innovate recruiting processes and relationships to take results to next level
- Assess talent landscape and density in new markets
- Drive high-volume, FTE and PT hiring of professionals for HQ and colorists across multiple states
- Build a data-driven talent function with relevant metrics, business intelligence and dashboard presentations towards monthly goals
- Manage social media campaigns, meetups, employee referrals, search firms, job posting sites and campus events
- Develop and nurture a team to highlight strengths and raise the bar for talent
- Min 8 years full-cycle recruiting in hiring for roles ranging from entry-level to executive
- A track record of building and inspiring high-performing recruiting teams and functions to deliver against aggressive hiring targets
- Prior experience recruiting in a high-growth, venture backed and/or startup environment
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand revolutionizing the way women color their hair with a fusion of salon-quality, ammonia-free formulas, technology, and personalized service.
Madison Reed is a company built on integrity, innovation, responsibility and love. Headquartered in San Francisco, our team is over 100+ strong. We are backed by leading investors such as Norwest Partners, True Ventures, Comcast Ventures and Maveron.