Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
A Sojern Associate Account Manager is a champion of success for clients and Sojern alike. They spend the majority of their time on commercially-focused work, while retaining enough oversight & insight into their campaigns to successfully retain and grow accounts.
As an Associate Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to work with major travel and brand advertisers in the fast-paced, online travel-advertising environment. You will play a critical role within the company through hands-on management of advertiser campaigns while developing and maintaining our partner relationships.
- Work with clients to build successful digital advertising strategies - maximize their campaign ROIs, communicate their needs internally and lead post-campaign analysis/review.
- Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements.
- Coordinate with sales, ad operations, and external clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet client’s goals.
- Analyze campaign performance data and provide optimization recommendations to ensure client satisfaction, renewal and overall commercial growth.
What you bring to the table:
- Great with people – ability to work with internal and external teams
- Understanding of the online advertising industry
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Willing to travel to visit external clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. (Economics, Finance, Marketing etc.)
- 1-3 years post-college work experience in Digital Advertising or Programmatic Account Management.
- Experience working with a DSP (Appnexus, DBM, MediaMath etc) and/or Adphorus or other Social media platforms is an added bonus
- Strong analytical abilities that leverage our data-driven platform to produce successful campaigns
- Ability to handle multiple clients & campaigns on any given day
- Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.