Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.For more information, please visit www.sojern.com.
We are seeking an experienced travel and advertising technology professional who is independent and a passionate go-getter with proven experience in effectively managing sales pipeline and contracting process. Our customers are independent, boutique hoteliers and chains who have a need for our targeted digital advertising solutions.
We are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative. As part of the Sales Development Program, you will have the opportunity to work with independent, boutique hoteliers and chains who have a need for our targeted digital advertising solutions. You will play a critical role within the company as a talented closer that excels at lead qualification/nurturing, as well as identifying and generating new business leads.
- Proactively identify and investigate qualified leads using online research to establish hotel prospects.
- Follow up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns and target account prospecting.
- Place 50 outbound calls per day to prospect and engage qualified leads, book appointments and drive sales presentations for SMB sales team.
- Build your book of business through tracking all lead activity, leads/opportunities, and manage reports using Salesforce.com.
- Understand SMB’s products, services and value proposition/positioning.
- Achieve set monthly, quarterly and annual goals to achieve targeted business goals.
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends and the competition’s positioning within the marketplace.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 2 year of sales experience
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls) and good negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to convey them over the phone.
- Discipline to follow up on daily tasks, have attention to detail and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and convey SMB’s solutions in a clear and concise and manner.
- English and ability to speak either Thai, Mandarin, Korean a requirement.
- Strong resolve and unwavering persistence.
- High energy partnered with a positive attitude.
- Experience in the Travel Industry specifically hotel and/or ecommerce
- Ability to work within a highly motivated and success driven team
- Well versed with Salesforce
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in office
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- IATA travel discount
- Time Off: 20 vacation days per annum
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.