- Hands-on Technical lead for BlueJeans Android app development team.
- Understand business needs and translate to product architecture and design.
- Work with third parties, user experience teams, product management and engineering Dev & QA teams for planning and execution of day to day responsibilities.
- Help troubleshoot customer reported issues and resolve them with appropriate solutions.
Things you’re expected to do:
- Lead the design and end-to-end implementation, including initial PoCs, architecture, coding, unit testing and release to production.
- Responsible for design and code reviews and guiding other engineers in team on technical deliverables.
- Deliver a world-class quality user experience working with QA engineers.
- Focus on code testability and helping QA team on automation and building strong test frameworks.
- Respond /resolve end-user reported issues.
- 10+ years of product development experience including 2+years of experience in technically leading teams.
- 4+ years of experience in building high quality Android apps (deployed in Google Play, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of Eclipse and/or Android Studio.
- Excellent knowledge of Android UI, Android application and media framework, SDKs, mobile automation frameworks.
- Good hands-on experience using Java, JNI, Data Structures and multi-threaded architectures.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with third party libraries.
- Experience using Git, Jira, Jenkins, a plus
- Should be able to work in an agile software development process
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management skills
Why Blue Jeans is THE PLACE to be?
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication.
All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners, and have been ranked on Forbes Cloud 100 list two years running.
Learn more about us at www.bluejeans.com Follow us @Bluejeansnet Come join us!
Blue Jeans is an Equal Opportunity Employer