The ideal candidate will...
- have a passion for technology with strong design and problem solving skills
- have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- have experience working with RESTful APIs and common RESTful design patterns.
- have in depth knowledge of AWS technologies
- be able to communicate and work well within a geographically distributed team
We usually look for …
- 7+ years of product development experience
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field
You get bonus points for...
- Experience in new age real-time web applications
- Experience working with cloud native technologies
- Understanding of database technologies (SQL and NoSQL) as well as API cache design and caching technologies.
- Experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Contributions to open source projects
Why Blue Jeans is THE PLACE to be?
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication.
All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners, and have been ranked on Forbes Cloud 100 list two years running.
Learn more about us at www.bluejeans.com Follow us @Bluejeansnet Come join us!
Blue Jeans is an Equal Opportunity Employer