Our team Manages everything platform. The platform includes infrastructure services such as NoSQL databases, Micro-services platform, and many more. We are building a platform of tomorrow that enables us to provide highly available, scalable, reliable, and highly automated services that enable teams to deliver the solution faster with high quality with confidence. Our culture is something we cherish; we entrust our engineers with a high degree of freedom and autonomy, which fosters innovation and productivity.
We are looking for a talented engineer with expertise in Cloud Native, distributed systems, and automation. You will join a growing team in our Mountain View location that is at the core of our next video platform. As such you will be exposed to many exciting technologies.
What you will be doing…
- Build exciting new features that will enable and enhance platform capabilities
- Build reliable and scalable distributed infrastructure
- Design, implement and optimize platform services and systems
- Integrate and interoperate with third-party SDKs and APIs.
- Write high quality and maintainable code.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle from design to development to deployment.
- Investigate new technologies in the cloud area in order to enable new use cases in our product
- Work independently and collaborate across teams
Some of the skills we are looking for...
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ year’s total experience working with one of the JVM languages
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies
- Deep understanding of Cloud Native
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud experience
- Deep understanding of how distributed resilient software is built and deployed
- Comfort in working in short, agile, iterative development cycles
- Machine learning is a nice to have
BlueJeans is an equal opportunity employer.