Everyone is trying to get ahead. Customers expect faster innovation and better service from their vendors, managers expect breakthrough ideas and greater productivity from their team members, and employees are looking toward their colleagues and their workplace technology to get the job done. There is no question that the future of work demands new solutions that empower a global, diverse workforce to meet efficiently, collaborate deeply, and drive results.
BlueJeans has its finger on the pulse of this digital revolution and is delivering the next-generation meetings platform to help organizations of all sizes do their best work. We are looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to help us evangelize our message and capitalize on the incredible momentum we are experiencing in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a customer-centric approach, a command of message development techniques, and experience enabling Sales to deliver our point-of-view to prospects and customers.
- Formulate positioning and messaging based on a deep understanding of customer needs and competitive dynamics.
- Evangelize BlueJeans and our products/solutions as a spokesperson with customers, sales, partners, press and analysts, as well as on social media.
- Create compelling content in support of our demand generation objectives.
- Improve sales success by creating sales tools, playbooks, battle cards, presentations and enablement content for both internal sales and partners.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Product Management, and Sales to inform our go-to-market strategy and execute global programs.
- 7+ years of Product Marketing experience and familiarity with enterprise solutions across the unified communications and cloud productivity markets.
- Insatiable appetite for learning about customer challenges, market dynamics, and how BlueJeans helps global organizations improve meeting effectiveness.
- Proven success at crafting powerful product messages and translating technical features into a value-driven, customer-focused narrative.
- Excellent content creation skills with experience developing a diverse set of internal and market-facing collateral.
- Strong communicator with aptitude for delivering impactful sales enablement.
- Experience leading projects and mobilizing support across cross-functional teams.
- MBA is preferred
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.