We are looking for a software engineer who is passionate about scalable API and web services design. At BlueJeans we are changing the way the world collaborates on video, and you will be an integral part of the team that helps scale our service to meet the spiralling demand that it creates. You will design and build high performance, scalable, resilient web services that are leveraged by teams throughout BlueJeans as well as the developer community.
We usually look for ..
- 0 - 1 years of coding experience in Java, Node.js or other server side languages
- Experience building scalable we services with RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of at-least one database technology
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field
You get bonus points for ..
- Experience in realtime communication products
- Knowledge of infrastructure services such as zookeeper and caching products such as couchbase
- Experience in scaling large high transaction volume web services
Contributions to open source projects
Why BlueJeans is THE PLACE to be?
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems.
We have a fun and collaborative work culture! For three years running, BlueJeans was voted in the Top 20 - Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We have over 5000 customers including Facebook, Stanford University, Netflix, Ford, UC Berkeley and JP Morgan Chase. We have raised $175M from top venture capitalists: Accel, NEA, Norwest and Battery. Our team is composed of rock stars from a blend of industries: broadband networks, video, media and SaaS. BlueJeans is an equal opportunity Employer.