SundaySky has a unique and exciting opportunity to join an analytics group for a rapidly growing startup. Our product combines digital technology, advertising, consumer relationship management, and big data for the most recognizable brand names across multiple industries. We are seeking an energetic, self-starter that combines an analytical mind with creative problem-solving skills to use data to drive success.
This position is highly challenging, as it combines both super analytical skills with outstanding communication capabilities. This position is 100% client facing!
How will your day to day look like?
You will have to identify and define the KPIs that best encompass value to the client for each program
- Ensure the methodology and schedule is defined
- Develop relationship with client analytics/results-data teams.
- Work to understand leading indicators of success for long-term and slower moving KPIs
Define data transfer
- Setup delivery of data and results to client, including designing and creating dashboards in BI platform/HUB, automating delivery of detailed files to client for ingestion, and pushing for regular access to their reports/platform
Identify proactive insights
- Understand and segment viewing audience
- Develop story surrounding video engagement
- Identify areas for optimization
Implement optimization plan
- Determine test setup
- Manage internal resources to implement test
- Monitor results
- Package and present findings
Value realization and documented ROI
- Determine methodology for ROI
- Collaborate to build QBRs
- Present results, value and ROI during period
Account growth strategy
- Collaborate with SD, SM, CSD, SA to build next steps for program/account growth
- Provide data required to make informed decisions
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
- SQL, MS Office, BI experience (tableau, MicroStrategy, Cognos, etc.), data visualisations.
- Experience with the advertising world.