Ruf Strategic Solutions, an Infutor Data Solutions LLC company, is a leader in consumer analytics, market segmentation, and customer relationship management. Ruf provides marketing insights to many Fortune 1000 companies. Our marketing intelligence helps companies monitor, measure, and maximize marketing ROI.
Ruf Strategic Solutions offers a friendly, professional work environment and a competitive benefits package. Our small, business casual atmosphere promotes creative thinking and promotes strong performance. We welcome candidates seeking diversified responsibilities and significant opportunities for growth.
Our office is located in Olathe, KS, and our parent company headquarter is located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
The National Sales Executive is a full-time consultative selling position responsible for generating new sales and up-selling/cross selling to existing clients to help Ruf Strategic Solutions’ bottom line growth. This position will also be tasked with the development of new leads. This sales position comes with an unlimited upside commission potential. The candidate will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
This person hired to this role will be based out of our Olathe, KS office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generation of sales and achievement of sales goals by prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Outbound prospecting to generate information and Leads
- Assist with coordination of internal and external communications to prospects via email, webinars, articles, newsletter support, Phone, and social media
- Persistent follow-up on warm opportunities.
- Maintain overall accountability for profitability, sales, client relationships, contract negotiation, and pricing.
- Prepare projects and sales proposals.
- Deliver presentations to C level suite of executives
- Assist in the management of new client accounts by maintaining extensive client contact; monitoring job progress from start to completion, identifying and resolving problems and conducting client related internal meetings.
- Data Entry into sales management system to track new information on prospects
- Responsible for ensuring travel arrangements.
- Effective communication of required needs of projects to fulfillment staff.
- In depth knowledge of marketing analytics, big data, and marketing automation and the ability to communicate project results to clients.
Qualifications & Skills
To successfully perform the essential functions of Sales Executive, the following characteristics is preferred:
- Previous proven experience carrying a quota in a consultative sales environment
- Self-starter, with a strong analytical background
- Strong interpersonal skills, requiring an outgoing personality and ability to build relationships
- Hungry, team oriented attitude
- Effective organizational skills
- A strong network of associates and a passion for networking
- Well-versed in using social media for nurturing and growing sales
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and sift through priorities is a must
- Strong business acumen, including ability to make smart business decisions,
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills are required
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and CRM
Very competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Discounted gym memberships through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round