Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
We are seeking a Sales Director to provide leadership to a team of direct sales professionals in our Consumer Identity Management Group. Reporting to Executive Vice President of Sales, you will help Infutor to expand our rapidly growing business in this practice area into core growth markets including financial services, ecommerce, and the digital marketing space. If you are an experienced sales leader and deal maker with strong industry relationships in the verticals referenced above, this position provides both great earnings and professional development opportunities.
Being comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with strong acumen in the application of information services to solve complex marketing, fraud and compliance challenges for Fortune 1000 enterprises count among the critical skill sets needed to excel in this position.
This position can be based out of our Oakbrook Terrace headquarters or Chicago Loop office, and will require travel between both offices.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Sales Director, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Actively lead, mentor & develop a team of high performing direct sales professionals
- Continue to build team and identify and develop new verticals and markets to sell into
- Create and direct the execution of sales plans to drive both new logo acquisition
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional teams (product, marketing, engineering, customer success, etc.) to:
- Optimize revenue recognition and a positive customer onboarding experiences for new logos
- Identity new trends and product opportunities based upon market feedback
- Accurately forecast team’s sales and revenue projections for via salesforce.com
- Lead complex contract negotiations and effectively leverage internal resources (legal, sales ops, security, etc.) to streamline the contracting process.
- Represent Infutor at industry invents, in industry publications, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- 12+ years of enterprise sales and sales management experience
- Consistent and quantifiable performance of building and leading teams which exceed established objectives
- Deep industry relationships across financial services, ecommerce and the digital marketing sapce
- Proven communication, coaching, leadership and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, attention-to-detail, and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time within the United States
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Eligibility
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referal Bonus Program
- Free Access to Office Health Club (Oakbrook employees)
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care
- Free Access to Life Management Tools: Employee Assistance Program, Discounts, Wellness, and iLearn Professional Development Portal
- Auto, Home & Pet Insurance
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round