- Support the recruiting and hiring process by posting job descriptions, scheduling interviews, and assisting in on-boarding new employees
- Maintaining employee records and updating HRIS systems with employee changes
- First point of contact for HR inquires; benefits, payroll, company policies, and general questions
- Highly organized and efficient
- Familiarity with HR laws and regulations
- Attentive to detail
- Confidentiality of sensitive information
- Superior communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years related experience
- Skilled at multitasking
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Why Work for Avetta:
- Avetta believes in taking a holistic approach to compensation. We’re offering a competitive base salary, bonus and or commission structure.
- We’ve also taken it a step further to include more management training to help you grow into the leader you may want to be. We are growing extremely fast so we always have openings available internally.
- Our benefits are meant to take care of you and the ones you care about most:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Pet Insurance: We love our fur babies!
- We do a 4% match on your 401k with no vesting period
- $1,000 annual Employee Tuition and Continuing Education reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements
But more than anything, you'll love the team here at Avetta. There's a lot of unique things companies do these days to attract talent, and while these things are great, they aren't what retains employees. We believe in open communication and treating our employees with respect. We bet you'd be hard pressed to find a better culture.