Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment. We are looking to hire a passionate and energetic Client Onboarding Manager to join our Customer Success team in NYC. Your job is to manage the Bluecore onboarding process for our newest customers as well as coordinate services for our existing customers.
This is an integral role at Bluecore as you empower our customers to create their own campaigns and set them up for success. Your energy and enthusiasm will change the way that our customers work with us. The ideal candidate is a customer-centric out of the box thinker who loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful and tenacious.
As a Client Onboarding Manager, you will be ensuring that customers have Bluecore fully configured, the customer has completed all of their deliverables and is fully trained to start executing campaigns. Metrics will include the time to launch customers, quality launches, launch success metrics and customer satisfaction. Are you up for the challenge?
- At least 2 years experience in a customer facing position (preferably customer success, project management or consulting at ESP) in a technology environment
- Proven ability to manage projects, a PMP is an asset
- ESP/Deliverability understanding and knowledge, manage customer expectations of how the email ramp up process works
- In depth understanding of email marketing and email ramp up best practices
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow through techniques
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal and influencing skillsBA/BS degree is requiredMay be required to travel
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS THAT ARE NICE TO HAVE
- Basic knowledge of graphics design and page layout
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.