Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for a Network Coordinator to join us in our NYC Headquarters. This role will be the primary administrative support for the Credentialing team, assisting with credentialing, monitoring, and re-credentialing practitioners in our network. We are looking for someone who is just as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and submit a daily roster of new practitioners to CVO
- Contact and collect information from practitioners to complete the application process
- Address practitioner questions and provide technical assistance regarding:
- Processes and applications
- Practitioner engagement and in-activity
- Assist with preparation for the monthly Committee meeting
- Enter data, activities, and correspondence in practitioner management systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in a healthcare related environment preferred
- Attention to detail
- Good organization skills
- Competency in Microsoft suite
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.