Senior iOS Full-Stack Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
Employer: Phiar Technologies, Inc.
Location: Redwood City, CA
At Phiar, we combine cutting-edge innovation techniques in deep learning Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Augmented Reality (AR) to create a new vehicle navigation system which will promote safer driving, make routing more intuitive and better connect drivers with their surrounding environment.
We are a young startup based in Palo Alto, CA. Our team members have PhDs in Computer Vision, MS in Statistics and extensive experience in deep learning and data analytics research from Harvard and Columbia. We also have leaders with 10+ years of industry software and graphics development experiences. To round out our team, we have Professors in Computer Vision & Graphics and Cognitive Science as parts of our advisory board.
We are seeking a talented Full Stack Software Engineer for iOS as a key hire to our young team. The candidate should have in-depth experience in iOS full-stack development using Swift and/or Objective-C. Knowledge and experiences in Metal and GPU programming for Machine Learning or Computer Vision applications is a plus. The ideal candidate should also be a versatile software hacker who is an excellent problem solver, and is able to deliver within schedule.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Able to program across multiple languages - swift, python, and node.js
- Experience or familiar with backend, testing, and continuous integration
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Proficient in C/C++, Objective-C, and/or Java
- Experience working with GPU programming - Metal and/or CUDA
- Experience with OpenCV, OpenGL, and OpenCL
- Familiar with Android dev
- Knowledge or experience with Machine Learning and/or Computer Vision algorithms