Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides business and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Minimum Requirements Education
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or a related field.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
- 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Understand and possess the ability to apply software project lifecycle methodology.
- Experience defining software requirements, writing use cases, epics, stories, functional specifications and enhancement requests, and creating prototypes.
- Experience working directly with and influencing software development and QA teams on a daily basis.
- Strong analytical background.
- Experience with multiple platforms; including web applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill, including strong questioning and listening skills; ability to look beyond obvious answers, and understand the impact on other areas is required.
- Experience creating milestones and managing schedules across teams.
Helpful / Preferred
- Professional Registration and/or Master’s degree.
- Experience with MS Office, Agile software development (SCRUM), JIRA.
- UX/UI definition and healthcare experience.
Physical and Mental Requirements Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc. Job requires a very high level of judgment, exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating major problems that require original and highly innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Extensive travel depending on geographic location of employee.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H