At Appriss, we do work that makes a difference. We are a team of technology and data science experts who are driven to solve complex societal and business problems. We have an employee-focused culture that provides you the opportunity to work in a diverse culture and the freedom to use your talent, creativity and passion to learn and grow with our global, technology-driven business.
Our Appriss Retail office in Torrance is looking for an enthusiastic Office Administrator who's a highly organized self-starter, eager to roll up his/her sleeves and act as a central office administrative contact for our Torrance team, making sure resources are available to keep the office running smoothly and helping out where ever needed. This is an entry-level position that has potential to evolve based on the strengths of the candidate.
- Daily core responsibilities will include managing inventory of office supplies, file maintenance, assistance with space planning and coordination of messages, appointments, travel arrangements, expense reporting, meetings, mail and event planning.
- The Office Administrator will be expected to travel to our Irvine office 1-2 times each week to work on projects and responsibilities with the Appriss Retail Office Manager, which will also involve data entry in Adaptive and contract administration.
- Additional opportunities that will be available to candidates with the right skills could include:
- Assisting the Development & Delivery Team with taking technical release notes from developers and generating more business-friendly functional documents and generating training materials for end users.
- Assisting the Analytics Team with 1) general analysis, requiring some knowledge of data analysis, statistics and Excel, 2) Basic software development, requiring programming in Python, and/or 3) data wrangling/mapping, requiring SQL programming skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements
Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc. Job requires a very high level of judgment, analytical ability and creativity in investigating problems that require original and innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Other: Travel may be involved for both training and customer facing issues.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H