Job Responsibilities :
Person specifications :
- To conceptualization and transform ideas into effective layout communication
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts for print as well as digital media.
- To work on a variety of products, including booklets, magazines, brochure, banners, handbills, hoardings, corporate identity, social media collateral. etc.
- To manage the quality standards and timelines for multiple projects.
- Knowledge about design elements, such as color and composition, is vital for a graphic designer.
- Should be well versed in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator.
- Relevant years of experience preferably in Fine Arts (Applied Arts) Graduates
- Graphic design foundation course from reputed Art college
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Design, Creative, User Experience
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time