Please refer to the Job description above
Job Responsibilities :
- Should have knowledge about one or more of these areas 1)Analytical technologies 2) Bio immunoassays 3)Mass spectrometry 4)Sequencing
- Responsible for defining the practice of specimen identification, collection, transportation, processing, and reporting.
- Responsible for analyzing samples received in the laboratory and determine the physical, chemical, and bacteriologic components.
- Records all finding for reference and reporting purposes.
- Using good laboratory practice to prevent cross-contamination and inaccurate results.
- Interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
- Reporting scientific results in prescribed/approved formats.
- Using a range of analytical techniques, instrumentation, and software.
- To ensure specimen reporting is carried out in the least possible TAT
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Liaising with customers, staff, and suppliers.
- Good knowledge and updated with the health and safety issues in all aspects of the work is undertaken.
- Smart, good communication, self-motivated with good leadership skills is essential to lead this project
- Ability to explore, connect, interact, negotiate and procure required Laboratory set up from the Vendor
- Ability to outline, write and review meaningful and crisp SOP for all processes
- Have a logical mind and a methodical approach to work.
- Should constantly enrich his knowledge and experience in the field of Biochemistry bring fresh technologies and techniques in the department
- Be able to keep meticulous records of specimen result in pattern and format defined.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Bio-Chemistry
Doctorate:Ph.D - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd. is the World's Largest Thyroid Testing Laboratory. It is an innovator, trendsetter and leading brand in the Diagnostic Industry, an essential subset of the fastest growing and most exciting Indian Healthcare Industry. Thyrocare with a unique distinction of possessing on its floor, the world's largest and India's first "Total Laboratory Automation - TLA" system, has been duly recognized for its low-cost high-quality laboratory patient services. We specialize in fully automated Clinical Chemistry Testing that covers CLIA, Biochemistry, ELISA, RIA, Nephelometry, Flowcytometry, Haematology and HPLC in our laboratory. For more information visit our website http://www.thyrocare.com
We appreciate your interest to work with Thyrocare.