Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that's suitable for broadcasting.
- The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects.
- Trim footage/video segments and put together the sequence of the project
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects for shoot/ graphic/ footage-based programs and video content
- Create rough and final cuts
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes value and contribution to continuity
- Proven track record of producing and editing video content for video platforms, such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc
- Should have worked on Adobe Premiere
- Experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. After Effects and Final Cut Pro)
- Having prior experience of working in the Digital medium will be an added advantage
- Photoshop is good to have the skill
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time