Designation : Sr.Project Manager
Location : Lucknow Ring road
- Taking care of complete Execution of work at site(Highway project).
- Preparing and certifying Bills of Contractor, Sub-Contractors.
- Monitoring of Daily, weekly and Monthly Progress report.
- Working out for Additional works.
- Rate Analysis etc. Quantity Survey will be a value added advantage.
- Should have related experience in Roads Projects.
- He has to ensure that projects are executed as per schedule, target and contract requirements.
- He will be responsible from mobilization till handing over of Road Projects.
- Responsible for safety, quality control, cost report, production, scheduling, client and sub con coordinator. Previous DOT construction experience.
- Liaison with local people, government authority, contractors, clients etc.,
- Ensuring bridges, lighting and roads meet the approved regulations and standards.
- Responsible for preparation, monitoring and timely execution of master project plan of Highway Projects (Roads / Bridges).
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, quality and overall site management with strong project coordination of all project related work of department, sub-contractors, vendors, other service providers etc.
- Mobilization of manpower, material and equipment’s at project site for achieving smooth project execution activity.
- To identify and deploy setup at site for taking up camp administration and local PR activity.
- Evaluation, Short listing of contractors, Negotiations and assisting head office in finalizing sub-contractors for project work.
- To setup systems for the subcontractor’s bill passing, control of costs on the site, to work in close coordination with accounts and finance people to deliver cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for supervision, coordination and scheduling of activities of construction.
- To analyze survey reports, maps, drawings.
- Presenting timely progress of the project to the management.
Preparation and monitoring project cash flow with head office for ensuring smooth fund flow in line with project requirement.