- Collection of Toll: To ensure that the toll amount of toll collected is equivalent to the number of vehicles transacted according to their class and mode of payment during the duration of the collector’s shift.
- To record and prepare relevant reports on toll collection.
- To record in the Shift Report (T1.00) every transaction this gives rise to a discrepancy in the collection.
- To carry out the cash counting and reconciliation at the End-of-Shift and surrender the day’s collection to the Cashier.
- Minimize error in identification of the vehicle category entered during collecting toll charge
- Minimize absenteeism and increase work efficiency
- Smooth and clear cash payment process on the toll window