Act-On Software is looking for professionals that want to start their career in sales! Business Development Representative role is the first line of contact for our prospects. You will be the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams, seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will act as a pre-sales checkpoint to ensure that leads are ready and qualified for further engagement as well as help prospects gather information about our solutions, services and thought leadership. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Required Duties and Responsibilities
- Call, email and chat to follow-up, nurture, and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Establish your own target accounts that will go into outbound campaigns resulting in leads and opportunities that will be passed to the sales team
- Create, organize and track leads using Salesforce.com and Act-On.
- Learn our lead management processes and use Salesforce.com to document interactions with prospects.
- Schedule online product demonstrations for sales team (Regional Sales Managers).
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
Qualifications And Experience
- Experience in B2B with a strong passion/interest in a selling career.
- Hunger for career growth.
- Desire to learn new technology, meet and exceed goals.
- Ability to ramp quickly, multitask and work in high-energy sales environment as a team player.
- Manage prospect objections by gracefully countering and sharing best practices from our customers & sophisticated marketers.
- Natural leader with positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Development Representative or similar role.