Modsy (modsy.com) is a fast-growing SF based startup that allows you to see inspirational designs and decor within the context of your own home. Sparked by a lifelong passion for the intersection of design and technology, Modsy is being brought to life by a diverse and talented team of engineers, artists, designers, and creators.
Modsy is seeking a hardworking and process-oriented Customer Success Associate to join our CS team! You will be responsible for representing the voice of the customer, capturing insights and providing recommendations for customer satisfaction & merchandise sales conversion.
- Respond to all customer inquiries regarding services, orders, designs, and online interactive tools through email, Chat, and phone calls
- Connect with contractors as necessary to meet build-out completion deadlines
- Partner with stylists to ensure customer’s needs and requests are successfully captured in the designs
- Adhere to customer follow-up timelines
- Gather feedback from customers and record in appropriate spreadsheets
Skills and Requirements
Design-savvy with passion for home furnishings and decor
Worked in a performance oriented, customer-centric environment
Tech savvy, proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Google Drive
Highly data-driven to deliver overall company goals and metrics
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Natural ability to collaborate with teams across the organization and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible with schedule, and live in the Portland, OR area in order to be considered
Please submit a resume, and cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for the role and Modsy.