Product Manager, Driver Growth at Uber
San Francisco, CA, US
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
With our global footprint and hyper growth, one of Uber’s top priority is to grow the number of drivers and couriers that are making a living on our platform. You will be challenged to envision and execute on an experience that will carry our user through the journey of becoming an active and engaged driver in a fast, easy and intuitively way. As a Product Manager on this team, you will help develop and execute on the vision, strategy and roadmap that enables anyone in the world to become engaged and successful drivers. You will also create an extensible platform that simplifies this process while creating a delightful experience for people across all our product lines.
Uber has empowered millions of people around the world to achieve their dream of flexible livelihood. As a Product Manager your impact on the business side, onboarding and making new drivers successful is the lifeblood that powers Uber’s striking growth and creates a path to economic empowerment for millions of people every year. Your work helps those who need it most: millions of drivers use Uber to meet financial needs at all points on the continuum, from putting food on the table, to generating spending money during grad school, to saving up for a special vacation.
What You’ll Do
- This role is for the Driver Growth team. Building and improving the Driver journey is critical to the success of our partners and of the company.
- Internalize and deeply understand Uber’s mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team. Need a deep empathy for our drivers and partners.
- Understand the vision and strategy for your team and get all members of cross-functional team #superpumped and aligned to deliver state of the art functionality.
- Drive innovation, definition, roadmap and design of entirely new Uber products and features to deliver against team and company goals.
- Challenge all members of cross-functional team (engineering, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Drive cross-functional teams to flowless and timely executions.
- Monitor and measure launched features and feed insights back into product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal partners to all Uber employees.
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of Experience with Growth, Mobile, B2C