LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
Omnichannel (including digital) marketing is a critical driver of LendingClub’s growth. We launch large cross-channel campaigns using channels such as Television, Print, Audio, Paid Search, Paid Social, Paid content marketing, and Digital Display, and we are always looking for new channels to acquire personal loan customers. Reporting to the Senior Director, Digital Marketing, this role will support the continued growth of our awareness and acquisition channels. You will own and create the seasonal and yearly integrated marketing calendar, focusing on cross-channel campaign strategy and end to end execution that bring the products and the brand to life across all touch points.
As a trailblazer in the Marketing team, you will lead coordinated cross-channel campaigns and strategies to unify and personalize our customer experience and optimize our conversion rates. You will collaborate closely with channel owners within marketing as well as our product, finance, analytics, design, brand, and legal teams to build and implement key strategic initiatives that drive value for both our customers and our company.
What You'll Do
- Speak on behalf of our audiences and Understand customer insights and behaviors to reach the proper audience and nurture the customer journey
- Collaborate across all products at Lending Club to have a consistent and customer centered brand messaging
- Lead the development and implementation of a cross-channel media planning, segmentation and personalization strategy for Personal Loans
- Own the design of a test-and-learn infrastructure to move quickly and collaborate effectively across channels and teams
- Establish clear processes for efficient workflow and communications
- Measure, track, and document all test results and critical insights
- Maintain cross-channel campaign calendar and testing roadmap
- Work with channel leads to run ad creative and landing page testing process
- Collaborate across various internal teams to drive all new initiatives
- Define campaign and project timelines from ideation to launch
- You have 5+ years of professional experience leading paid media campaigns across various platforms. Experience working in the financial services industry is helpful
- You are dedicated to your teams' success and supporting others motivates you
- Successful experience in media planning and buying
- You are enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, behaving with integrity and transparency
- You have demonstrated experience in leading creative projects from ideation to delivery and launch
- You have extensive experience working with audience segmentation, personalization, and/or conversion optimization
- You have a strong analytical skill set and ability to translate data to media performance
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinker – able to communicate effectively and influence others with a passion for storytelling
- You bring an understanding of marketing analytics platforms (MTA/MMM, Heap and/or Google Analytics) and marketing technology (cookies, pixels, UTMs, etc.)
- You are familiar with key campaign management tools and platforms (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Have worked across offline, programmatic, video, social, native and mobile
- Accomplished and fair negotiator, with strong working relationships within the media sales community
- You possess very strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- You have the ability to work collaboratively across teams and prioritize effectively as needed.
- You have excellent and strong communication skills including presentations, written, and verbal communications.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- You love working with a diverse group of colleagues.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.