LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
In this role, you will lead the digital marketing strategies and execution for the paid, owned, and earned channels for the Auto lending business, one of LendingClub’s newest and fastest growing consumer borrowing offerings. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this role will support the continued growth of our digital acquisition channels and will focus primarily on display, search, social, and content marketing programs across various paid and owned channels for our auto loan products. This is an analytics-heavy marketing role with significant opportunity for bottom-line impact and growth.
As a member of the Auto Marketing team, you will manage coordinated cross-channel campaigns and strategies to unify and personalize our customer experience and optimize our conversion rates. You will collaborate closely with other marketing channel leads, as well as our product, analytics, design, brand, and legal teams to build and implement key strategic initiatives that drive value for both our customers and our company.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute cross-channel digital marketing strategies for our Auto Loan products
- Measure, analyze and optimize digital channel performance
- Develop and optimize paid search, SEO, and SEM marketing efforts
- Lead the design and optimization of the Auto Loans public site and landing pages
- Manage third party digital marketing vendors to maximize channel performance
- Create and execute the content strategy across all Auto Loan marketing channels, including content curation and copywriting
- Run social channels and maintain content calendar
- Support the execution and integration of relevant market research and customer feedback across all customer touchpoints, including the application funnel
- Manage public relations, advertising, awareness campaigns
- Collaborate across various internal teams to drive new initiatives
- Define campaign and project timelines from ideation to launch
- 5+ years of professional experience leading digital media campaigns across various platforms. Experience working in the financial services industry is helpful
- Extensive experience working with audience segmentation, personalization, and/or conversion optimization
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills required; including creative writing, mastery of grammar, and ability to succinctly communicate ideas
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics platforms (Heap and/or Google Analytics) and marketing technology (cookies, pixels, UTMs, etc.)
- Familiarity with key campaign management tools and platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Highly analytical with very strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and prioritize effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.