LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced sales talent for our LendingClub Patient Solutions division, which empowers medical and dental practices to offer financing options to their patients. In this outside sales role, you will achieve sales objectives through effective Territory Management of the New York City area.
This role will require you to live in the in the NYC area.
What You'll Do
- You will prospect for new LendingClub identified, high revenue potential accounts by building strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers.
- Identify/anticipate attrition risks and work proactively to mitigate the risk and retain the relationships/business.
- Seek opportunities for growth in existing accounts and work within and/or outside of the sales organization to realize these opportunities.
- Develop general and client specific sales strategies based on territory reports and analysis to defend existing, high-producing clients, develop clients to increase revenue, and acquire new clients. Strategies will include trainings in person, webinars, analytics, relationship building, etc.
- Actively sell to an assigned territory with an expectation of being out in the field making calls to existing and new accounts approximately 3.5 days a week.
- You take the initiative to follow-up on sales leads generated through marketing activities with the goal of getting the targeted practice to register for and utilize us as their primary patient financing provider
- Pursue high potential value acquisition opportunities that have not necessarily responded to a specific marketing activity, or calling efforts
- Utilize reporting to effectively manage your bandwidth by targeting pre-determined by LC, opportunities that will deliver the maximum long-term value to the company
- Conduct webinars and one-on-one trainings for newly enrolling clients; identify clients with additional training needs due to events like staff turnover, limited presentation of financing, etc.
- Share feedback regarding company products and services with marketing and senior management.
- Collect and report competitive information and develop ways to minimize territory attrition and continue to acquire market share.
- Assist with and help resolve client complaints as needed in a timely manner.
- When necessary, this position will require some travel and evening work.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, 3+ leading an outside sales territory
- Strong prospecting and relationship development skills
- Excellent territory management skills, time management skills, detail-orientation and prioritization ability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience selling within the dental or medical industries strongly preferred
- BA or equivalent education required
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.