LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Chief People Officer, as well as our Chief Capital Officer. Your contribution to ensuring our Executives time as effective as possible reaps benefits across the organization. You will find LendingClub has an open, collaborative environment, that is an extraordinary place to build your career. This role is all about partnership, team leadership, and support for LendingClub’s Mission.
What You'll Do
- Understanding the key business objectives of Executives, so that you can help prioritize activities appropriately
- Helping the Executives see around the corner; keeping them well-informed of upcoming dedications and responsibilities
- Facilitating internal and external meetings; including confirming agenda, logistics, follow-ups, etc
- Handling executive travel plans
- Preparing expense reports
- Tackling special assignments, where your expertise will contribute to a positive outcome
- Handling confidential matters with discretion
- 3+ years of proven success providing administrative support to one or more C-level executives
- Proficient in the use of collaboration tools such as Webex, and video conferencing systems
- High level written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Expertise with scheduling and calendar prioritization skills
- Organized, with an understanding of the importance of detail
- Able to prioritize multiple assignments
- Operates effectively in a quickly evolving environment
- A 4-year degree
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.