LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
The Senior Project Manager will be a key part of the team responsible for driving the execution of decision platform initiatives for the Credit Risk organization. This individual will be responsible for developing the project plans and timelines and ensuring execution is on-time and on-budget. To be successful, this position must work effectively both within Credit, Engineering, Business Operations, Marketing, Operations and other partners across LendingCub.
What You'll Do
- The development and execution of project plans, timelines and budgets
- Escalation of issues, delays, risks identified during the execution of these initiatives
- Creation of dashboards and reporting of progress supported by metrics
- Measurement of performance of vendors and partners
- Partnership with the Finance business partner to provide project oversight including capture and tracking of time spent on projects and the allocation between operating and capital expenditures
- Support with resource estimation, allocation and tracking
- 5+ years of project management, financial planning or related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or Master’s preferred
- Flexibility required to work in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Attentive to details and highly organized
- Proven project and process management skills
- Financial Services or Technology experience with experience working with Risk systems esp. regarding implementation and management of Risk infrastructure
- Detailed understanding of data vendors (esp. for Risk management) esp. credit bureaus
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.